Sometimes you just have to do a brain dump. On paper. On Facebook. On a blog. Wherever. If your head is spinning, it helps to dump it all out in black and white.
Pen and paper is usually my preferred method. There is something about physically writing something out longhand that is missing when I type. I often wrote my blog entries in my journal and then type them up. Today, that’s too much for me. So I’m skipping the long form and going straight to text. Sometimes you have to shift tactics to get things done.
Here’s my brain dump.
- I’m overwhelmed with the disasters sweeping the globe. Duh. Aren’t we all?
- I’m trying to figure out how much preparation we need to be making for Irma here in Western North Carolina.
- I’ve had a stress headache for 24 hours off and on.
- The feedback I’ve been getting on my blog and my daily FB live video is amazing!
- I learned today that I am deeply trusted by someone with serious trust issues.
- I’ve been struggling a lot with how I can do more to combat bigotry of all forms.
- The progress I’ve made on sticking to commitments and doing things I don’t feel like doing but need to be done is monumental. It still needs work.
- I have amazing friends. I have a wonderful family. I am blessed.
- I’ve been asked to be a teacher’s assistant for The Hero Course! It’s all about honing your voice and writing for your business. I just finished taking the first round and it was amazing! Wow. A seriously wild ride. It starts again next month. What have I gotten myself into?
These are just the things bouncing around most vigorously in my head.
What’s ricocheting in yours? I’d love to hear! Comment below, if you’re inclined to share.
This is Day 7 of Effy’s blog along challenge. It’s not to late to join!